Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/24 14:51:16 UTC

Re: Document Location

Michael,

Walk thru the same conversation and found that the page was still at the
same place. So I have moved it to appropriate place.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Case+Studies

Now we have common place to put all case studies.

Thanks!

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847