Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by je...@beckman.com on 2001/08/22 19:04:27 UTC

iis4 isapi redirect tomcat 401.3 error

----- Forwarded by James E Eastham/BII on 08/22/2001 10:03 AM -----

                    James E
                    Eastham              To:     tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
                                         cc:
                    08/22/2001           Subject:     iis4 isapi redirect tomcat 401.3
                    10:03 AM             error

I am attempting to use the isapi_redirect.dll with tomcat on an nt4.0
server w/iis 4,
but keep getting a network signon screen when I attempt
http://localhost/examples/jsp/index.html
the tomcat iis howto says see troubleshooting
the isapi log exists
the jakarta filter is a green arrow

the system32/logfiles/w3svc1    get ends with 401

Help

Thanks Jim