Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Igor Galić <i....@brainsware.org> on 2010/11/19 01:06:46 UTC

BufferedLogs

Hi folks,

I would like to inquire about the status of BufferedLogs.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_log_config.html#bufferedlogs
Compatibility: Available in versions 2.0.41 and later.

-- but it still says

``This directive is experimental and should be used with caution.''

Can someone deny or confirm that?

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org

Re: BufferedLogs

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
On 21 Nov 2010, at 7:49 PM, Stefan Fritsch wrote:

> Considering that it's so old and there don't seem to be open bug
> reports about it, I would remove the 'experimental'.

+1.

Regards,
Graham

Re: BufferedLogs