Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Milamber <mi...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/10 18:40:05 UTC

JMeter next release Was:Re: [apache/jmeter] feat: use ServiceLoader to find implementations instead of searching classes in jars (PR #5885)

Hi,

Not sure that a version 5.5.1 must be release (with xalan fix only)
(issue from a couple of week!) we can skip IMHO

In other side, version 5.6.sounds good for me too. the 5.5 has been
release in june 2022, so would great to release asap the new version.

So the next question is : What are the PR or changes to include in v5.6,
PR #5885 is the first of the list ;-)

Milamber