Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Laeeq Ahmed <la...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/07/01 19:27:14 UTC

spark.streaming.receiver.maxRate Not taking effect

Hi,
I have set "spark.streaming.receiver.maxRate" to "100". My batch interval is 4sec but still sometimes there are more than 400 records per batch. I am using spark 1.2.0.
Regards,Laeeq

Re: spark.streaming.receiver.maxRate Not taking effect

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
This might be related:

SPARK-6985

Cheers