Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Alexis Agahi <al...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2002/05/29 00:35:27 UTC

JMS SAR (early release)

Hi,

I've implemented an early 'JMS Server' SAR for Phoenix. It only
provides basic stuffs (no services currently).
Tested with the current (5 days ago) phoenix cvs code.

OpenJMS 0.7.2 lib are required and not included in the tarball.

You can get the stuff here: http://javajabber.net/jms.tgz

And soon on sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/phoenixjms

Al

Re: JMS SAR (early release)

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
Looks kool .. off to download OpenJMS now ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: JMS SAR (early release)

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Alexis,

Kewl dude, add me as a developer ( SF-ID = paul-h ).

-ph