Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kenny Chow <ky...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/13 08:41:12 UTC

upload revisted

Hi Cocooners,
    Having read through the mailing list on 'upload'
issue, I know that many people want to override the
default upload behaviour. And Vadim, if I remember
correctly, suggested have a look at the
org.apache.cocoon.components.multipart package.
    So last night I was going through the package,
having a little grasp of what it is. Then I go back
and run upload.xsp, I am amazed how upload is done
nicely and transparently. Just as it's done so
transparently, I didn't manage to understand what's
behind the scene. I really wonder how the package and
the xsp work together. Would someone give a pointer?

Thanks,
Kenny

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com

Re: upload revisted

Posted by Kenny Chow <ky...@yahoo.com>.
Ok, I found out it is the CocoonServlet that does the
upload behind the scene. Now I am to write an upload
action extending AbstractAction, I just find out the
Request object is not compatible to the default
HttpServletRequest object. does anyone know how am I
able to get HttpServletRequest?