Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Steffen Heil <li...@steffen-heil.de> on 2004/04/11 20:08:48 UTC

Beginners help

Hi

I am very new to this, and I need to implement a SOAP client in Java.
I do have the wsdl, but it seems to be incorrect. Anyway, I cannot change
this.

WSDL2Java tells me:
[axis-wsdl2java] java.io.IOException: Binding operation has no corresponding
portType operation:  name = Send, input name = Send1Request, output name =
Send1Response

Checking the WSDL file in XMLSpy gives me:
Extensible Object: a mime:part only allows you to use mime extensibility or
soap:body, as child items

Anyway, I cannot even find the error in the wsdl.
XMLSpy seems to think there error is here:
<mime:multipartRelated>
	<mime:part>
		<mime:content part="SendFile3" type="application/binary"/>
	</mime:part>
</mime:multipartRelated>

The wsdl-File is here:
http://ccs.fax.de/xmlws.exe/wsdl/IXMLWS

Can someone tell me, what's wrong, or what I can do?
Or simply a hint, where to search for more information?

Regards,
  Steffen

RE: Beginners help

Posted by Steffen Heil <li...@steffen-heil.de>.
Sorry for reposting, but is there really nobody, who can give ma a hint?
I am willing to learn a lot, but I cannot find any hint where to start.
The W3C WSDL specification seems to do the same that is seen as error here.

---