Posted to user@struts.apache.org by koen boutsen <ko...@lycos.com> on 2003/06/06 09:54:39 UTC

tiles - input attribute in action mapping

Hi

I'm using different tiles to create my page.
On my login tile, name and password are required fields, so the validator creates an error if one is not provided.
Normally, you are redirected to the 'input' attribute of the action mapping in the struts-config. When I put the login-tile in the input attribute, I get an error. I tried to put a tiles-definition in the input attribute, and that didn't work either.
What do I have to put as the input attribute ?

Thanks
Koen