Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by 赖永浜 <la...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/24 16:07:01 UTC

project of ODE

      Hello ,I am a  master student.Recenrly I am trying  to do some
development on the ODE ,since my graduation thesis is relate to it. I follow
the note(Developing Ode with the Eclipse IDE)  on ODE's homepage .But
finally I found that there's a fair amount of code and projects after
compiled.And in the end of the toturial you said "It's generally recommended
to have a dedicated Eclipse workspace for Ode" .So do you have some toturial
on how to integrate  the projects into one project ?Or do you have the final
intergated project ? If dose ,Could send me that?

Thank you

Re: project of ODE

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

although this is absolutely right, the currently preferred and
maintained build tool is buildr. The maven build is not as stable and
feature complete as the buildr build (which is also twice as fast as
maven...)

To let buildr create the eclipse metadata for you, run "buildr eclipse".
When installing buidlr, please use it with JRuby, this will give the
best results.

HTH,
  Tammo

--