Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dean Clapper <dc...@universitycoop.com> on 2007/11/14 15:55:43 UTC

Remove local spamassassin folder

How do I setup spamassassin not to automatically create
/home/user/.spamassassin folder.  If I create a new email account it
automatically creates the folder.

Is it a flag in the spamassassin service that runs?

thanks
Dean

Re: Remove local spamassassin folder

Posted by Byung-Hee HWANG <bh...@izb.knu.ac.kr>.
On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 08:55 -0600, Dean Clapper wrote:
> How do I setup spamassassin not to automatically create
> /home/user/.spamassassin folder.  If I create a new email account it
> automatically creates the folder.

man spamd

	-x, --nouser-config               Disable user (...)

respect,
bh

--
"Lawyers can steal more money with a briefcase than a thousand men with guns
and masks."