Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Derek Hohls <DH...@csir.co.za> on 2005/04/14 15:23:02 UTC

[SOLVED] Re: WAR file deploys without sitemap.xmap files?

Thanks; the manual extract into the Tomcat directory worked.

>>> plsdontreply@arcor.de 2005/04/14 12:10:25 PM >>>
Derek Hohls wrote:
> The war file does contain the sitemap.xmap files... so it
> looks like

Extracting
  cocoon.war
should yield
  cocoon/
  cocoon.war

>             these files have not been extracted after the
> Tomcat restart ... very strange as I have not seen this before.
> Not a Cocoon problem, then, but I am not sure what to
> do now?
> [...]

Extract the war file manually using any decompression tool or use
"./build.sh webapp" instead of "./build.sh war" and there you'll find
*cocoon* dir inside "build/webapp/" that you'll drop into Tomcat's
webapp dir.

  build/
       /cocoon.war
       /webapp/