Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2015/03/30 14:38:41 UTC

Re: Preprocessor or formatting data in fuseki

On 29/03/15 22:11, Nauman Ramzan wrote:
> Hi all !
> I just want to know how can I formate
> Fuseki response ?
> Like
> <item1>
>    <title> mobile
>    <brand> apple
> <item2>
>    <title> mobile
>    <brand> apple
> And so on like turtle
> How can i apply these formats ?
>
> Regards
> Nauman

That's XML?

You could apply XSLT to the XML results form of SELECT results.
You can even get the server to add the stylesheet line with &stylesheet=
  That's how HTML output is done.

	Andy

Re: Preprocessor or formatting data in fuseki

Posted by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@graphity.org>.
Nauman,

you might find this XSLT transformation useful -- it groups and sorts
resource descriptions in RDF/XML:
https://github.com/Graphity/graphity-client/blob/master/src/main/webapp/static/org/graphity/client/xsl/group-sort-triples.xsl

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.

--