Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jonathan Spaeth <Jo...@networktelephone.net> on 2003/04/09 21:08:03 UTC

RE: AbstractMethodError: org/apache/excalibur/event/impl/Abstract Queue.enqueue

Berin

I am still experiencing the same behavior when trying to build the latest
cocoon.  I am unable to find any references to Event-1.0.2.  Are you
speaking of the excalibur-event-20030403.jar?
Either way, here is a list of the jar files in my environment:

TOMCAT LIBS:
common/endorsed:
xercesImpl.jar
xmlParserAPIs.jar

common/lib:
activation.jar
ant.jar
commons-collections.jar
commons-dbcp.jar
commons-logging-api.jar
commons-pool.jar
jasper-compiler.jar
jasper-runtime.jar
jdbc2_0-stdext.jar
jndi.jar
jta.jar
mail.jar
naming-common.jar
naming-factory.jar
naming-resources.jar
servlet.jar

server/lib:
catalina-ant.jar
catalina.jar
commons-beanutils.jar
commons-digester.jar
commons-fileupload-1.0-beta-1.jar
commons-logging.jar
commons-modeler.jar
jaas.jar
jakarta-regexp-1.2.jar
mx4j-jmx.jar
servlets-common.jar
servlets-default.jar
servlets-invoker.jar
servlets-manager.jar
servlets-webdav.jar
tomcat-coyote.jar
tomcat-http11.jar
tomcat-jk.jar
tomcat-jk2.jar
tomcat-util.jar
tomcat-warp.jar

COCOON LIBS:
altrmi-common-0.9.2.jar
altrmi-registry-0.9.2.jar
altrmi-server-impl-0.9.2.jar
altrmi-server-interfaces-0.9.2.jar
avalon-framework-4.1.4.jar
axis-1.0.jar
axis-jaxrpc-1.0.jar
axis-saaj-1.0.jar
bsf-2.2.jar
castor-0.9.4.2-xml.jar
cocoon-2.1-dev-deprecated.jar
cocoon-2.1-dev-scratchpad.jar
cocoon-2.1-dev.jar
cocoon-authentication-fw-block.jar
cocoon-axis-block.jar
cocoon-bsf-block.jar
cocoon-databases-block.jar
cocoon-hsqldb-block.jar
cocoon-html-block.jar
cocoon-linkrewriter-block.jar
cocoon-lucene-block.jar
cocoon-mail-block.jar
cocoon-naming-block.jar
cocoon-portal-fw-block.jar
cocoon-precept-block.jar
cocoon-proxy-block.jar
cocoon-session-fw-block.jar
cocoon-taglib-block.jar
cocoon-xmldb-block.jar
commons-cli-1.0.jar
commons-collections-2.1.jar
commons-discovery.jar
commons-httpclient-20030210.jar
commons-jexl-1.0-beta-1.jar
commons-jxpath-1.1.jar
commons-lang-1.0.1.jar
commons-logging-1.0.2.jar
excalibur-collections-20020820.jar
excalibur-component-1.1.jar
excalibur-concurrent-20020820.jar
excalibur-datasource-vm13-20021121.jar
excalibur-event-20030403.jar
excalibur-i18n-1.0.jar
excalibur-instrument-1.0.jar
excalibur-instrument-manager-1.0.jar
excalibur-instrument-manager-interfaces-1.0.jar
excalibur-io-1.1.jar
excalibur-logger-1.0.1.jar
excalibur-monitor-20020820.jar
excalibur-naming-1.0.jar