Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Atif Haider <at...@infinitelybeta.com> on 2009/09/16 15:02:08 UTC

Issue with Thrift

Hello,
I am trying to use lazyboy which eventually uses thrift but i am
interrupted with this error http://pastebin.ca/1568089. Can anyone
please look into it?

Any sort of help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
Regards
Atif

Re: Issue with Thrift

Posted by Michael Greene <mi...@gmail.com>.
That is a Cassandra message and means this is either a Cassandra or lazyboy
problem, and should be followed up in either of those communities.
Michael

Re: Issue with Thrift

Posted by David Reiss <dr...@facebook.com>.