Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by José Paumard <Jo...@orange.fr> on 2008/05/22 19:53:50 UTC

T5: propery editor question

Hello,

(sorry for the double post, the previous one got a wrong subject)

I'm trying to get a contributed data analyzer to work. Basically, the
new data type is mapped in several textfields. The component works ok,
setting it up as a data analyzer contribution was almost ok (the doc
could be better on that point, there are some missing details), and it
displays correctly in a beaneditor.

Now my last problem is how to get the data from this component to my
page (or enclosing form component).

I tried this :
AppPropertyEditBlocks.tml :
<t:block t:id="myDataAnalyzer">
 <t:myDataEditor t:value="context.propertyValue"/>
<t:/>

With this in the corresponding class :
@Environmental
private PropertyEditContext context ;

public PropertyEditContext getContext() {
 return context;
}

The parameter "value" is mapped to a r/w property in the MyDataEditor
class, but it seems the setter is never called, and the field stays null.

Any help or hint would be most welcomed !

JP