Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chris Forbis <ch...@veritas.com> on 2002/11/21 20:14:40 UTC

1.1 When?

Does anyone know when we will see an official 1.1 (or 1.01 as the dev list
was debating?)
I ask because 1.0 has the MAJOR bug with Custom Exceptions not working.  I
know that I can use nightly builds to get around this (and they work), but I
would like to uses a version blessed setup in production.

Thanks
Chris

Re: 1.1 When?

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.