Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Vladimir Coutinho <vl...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/18 20:08:57 UTC

Problem with navigationMenuItem

In navigationMenuItem, what is the diference between itemValue and value?

I'm trying to pass a value using itemValue, but when I read the value in my
actionListener the value is truncated.

<t: id="nav_home"  itemLabel="Webcac" actionListener="#{
redirector.actionListener}" itemValue="http://webcac/"/>

When I read, String url = (String)((HtmlCommandJSCookMenu)
event.getComponent()).getValue(); I get only "http".
Is this a but? I'm using nightly build 2005-12-21.

Vladimir M Coutinho

Re: Problem with navigationMenuItem

Posted by Eduardo Dudu Ivan Pichler <ed...@yahoo.com.br>.
hmmmmmmmmmm
the navigationMenuItem has bugs..
many bugs
You need to use the stable release if you do not need the actionListener
feature of it...
I'm waiting for this feature...

--
Dudu