Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Rhiannon Rhodes <rr...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/12 12:23:57 UTC

Opening a work sheet

Hello i was hoping you could help, i have been given a Microsoft excel
worksheet to use but it will not open.

I have the new version of Open office and the support team for the document
can no longer help. the document was amended to work on open office but it
wont open.

I got a little closer when messing around and i now get this come up
[image: Inline image 1]

I have clicked all of them but it still will not open.

Please could you help or direct me to someone who could help.

Kind regards,
Rhiannon Rhodes

Re: Opening a work sheet

Posted by FKnapp <fh...@advancedetek.com>.
Rhiannon:
I am no expert but have been using OO for years and have never had to
'amend' any Microsoft Office document to open it in OO. Sounds like the
'amendment' is the problem. Just get another copy in standard .XLS
format and that should be the end of your problems.
Floyd Knapp