Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 彭鱼宴 <46...@qq.com> on 2018/07/09 01:01:31 UTC

What to do when facing coprocessor timeout when doing fuzzy query?

Hi,

I built a cube with over 10 million source records successfully, and I could use the cube to do some SQL query. However, when I want to do fuzzy query, I have to face such errors:
1.coprocessor timeout after scanning 318500 rows while executing SQL: "select * from dns_table where dns like '0027%' LIMIT 50000",
2.org.apache.hadoop.hbase.DoNotRetryIOException: Coprocessor passed deadline! Maybe server is overloaded at

To solve the problem, I have changed the value of "kylin.storage.hbase.coprocessor-timeout-seconds" from 0 to 300, but all I did didn't work well. Do you have any advice to solve the problem, or, optimize the cube building?

Looking forward to your reply and help.

Best wishes,
Zhefu Peng

Re: What to do when facing coprocessor timeout when doing fuzzy query?

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
In this case, you may need to check the hbase region server's log to see
what happened in storage layer.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋