Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Da...@sinnerschrader.com on 2001/12/18 13:19:02 UTC

different FaultListener

Hi @all,

could someone please tell me, why I should define 2 ore more diferetn
Faultlistener(maybe my own)
in the DD and how does the application or the Apache SOAP API decide which
Faultlistener to use.

In my service, there could be come up many different errors, which are
described by different codes.
The SOAP spec donĀ“t tolerate my own Codes for the "Fault Code" in the
<SOAP-ENV:Fault/>
I want to set my codes and a description in the details/details-entry
section of the </SOAP-ENV:Fault>.

Does anybody has experiance with Faultlistener?
And  how could I define it in a WSDL that a serviceuser knows my error
codes and could handle this.
An example :

After the session times out,  an error will sent back to the user in the
Fault section, so the client should
login again, this it could be decided by using the errorcode.

Can anybody give me a hint.

regards daniel

SinnerSchrader Deutschland GmbH
Communication & Technology

mailto:d.wolff@sinnerschrader.com
http://www.sinnerschrader.com
fon +49.(0) 40.39 88 55-0
fax +49.(0) 40.39 88 55-55
gasstrasse 8-16 | 22761 hamburg | germany