Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Swapnil Kulkarni <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/18 05:09:03 UTC

Problem with Solr response.Title and Summary is not being generated

Hello All,

Currently,I'm working with Carrot2 API to perform clustering on search
results produced by Solr. Solr response should have url,title and summary
fields in order to have valid clustering via Carrot2.Unfortunately,currently
I'm getting only urls.
Can anybody please guide me on what changes should be made in schema.xml or
solrconfig.xml so that Solr can index and produce all above fields in its
output?

I'm also attaching herewith sample output along with schema,solrconfig files
herewith for your reference.

Thanks,
Swapnil