Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Toby Piper <tp...@CompCraft.com> on 2000/11/21 23:53:48 UTC

Spaces in path/file names

I seem to recall seeing something some time back about Tomcat having problems
with spaces in path names.

Is this just a memory mis-fire or was it a problem and if so, has it been fixed?
I couldn't find anything in the archives about it.

Thanks in advance,

Toby

Re: Spaces in path/file names

Posted by Jim Rudnicki <jd...@pacbell.net>.
The standard batch files have had problems with spaces in paths on the
assorted WinX.  Quoting everything can be hard to track down.  You'll live a
little happier and longer if you avoid spaces.  Or..
Try this Tomcat loader.  Works 99.44% of the time.  It takes care of spaces.
Take a look:
http://www.geocities.com/jdrudnicki/

Jim