Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com> on 2009/07/13 02:02:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ .NET 1.1.0 Released

The ActiveMQ .NET 1.1.0 Client is now shipping.  You can find full details
regarding this release, including instructions on how to download the binary
distribution, at the following website:

http://activemq.apache.org/nms/activemq-net-110-release.html

Please enter any bugs or enhancement requests into the JIRA database at the
following website:

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQNET

Thank you for your continued support and contributions!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ .NET 1.1.0 Released

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
I fixed the download links to the bin files.  The main NMS page looks like
it got really messed up with the change-over to the new WIKI software.  It
will take me a while to get it fixed up.  All of the links are pointing to
the wrong areas.  I hope the pages aren't missing.

Anyone know who to talk to about the WIKI transition?

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4232 (20090710)__________

http://www.eset.com

RE: [ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ .NET 1.1.0 Released

Posted by Mark Pollack <Ma...@springsource.com>.

Posted by Mark Pollack <Ma...@springsource.com>.
Hi,