Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jeremy Whitlock <jc...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/19 22:50:36 UTC

Subversion 1.5.2-2 Universal binary now available (bugfix release)

Hi All,

It was brought to my attention that the Subversion 1.5.2 Universal
installer broke Apache and that it had somehow relaxed file
permissions on /opt/subversion. That being said, I have resolved the
issues, tested them and have packaged a new installer. Please upgrade
your Subversion 1.5.2 Universal installation by downloading the
Subversion 1.5.2-2 Universal installer here:

http://www.collab.net/downloads/community/

Thanks for your continued support and a special thanks go out to the
two who reported the problems in the first place:

Robert Schwalbe (Relaxed permissions)
Christian Unger (Apache being improperly linked)

--
Take care,

Jeremy Whitlock
http://www.thoughtspark.org