Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "vdiwakar.malladi" <vd...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/27 12:52:49 UTC

Exception while starting thrift server

Hi,

When I'm starting thrift server, I'm getting the following exception. Could
you any one help me on this.

I placed hive-site.xml in $SPARK_HOME/conf folder and the property
hive.metastore.sasl.enabled set to 'false'.

org.apache.hive.service.ServiceException: Unable to login to kerberos with
given principal/keytab
        at
org.apache.spark.sql.hive.thriftserver.SparkSQLCLIService.init(SparkSQLCLIService.scala:55)
        at
org.apache.spark.sql.hive.thriftserver.ReflectedCompositeService$$anonfun$initCompositeService$1.apply(SparkSQLCLIService.scala:66)

Thanks in advance.