Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Werner Guttmann <We...@msdw.com> on 2000/07/13 18:48:34 UTC

[bug]: template rule for is-user-in-role in request.xsl

Hello,

can somebody please advice on how to report a bug properly .. ;-)?

I just found a typo in the template of the template rule for
<request:is-user-in-role> as below.

<xsl:when test="$as = 'string'">
  String.valueOf(
    request.isUserInRole(
      String.valueOf(<xsl:copy-of select="$role"/>),
    )
  )
</xsl:when>

should actually read ...

<xsl:when test="$as = 'string'">
  String.valueOf(
    request.isUserInRole(
      String.valueOf(<xsl:copy-of select="$role"/>)
    )
  )
</xsl:when>

since request.isUserInRole expects only one argument of type String,
i.e. the role itself. I think the same applies to <xsl:when test="$as =
'boolean'">.

Regards
Werner Guttmann