Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lajos <lm...@galatea.com> on 2003/06/02 23:32:28 UTC

[ANN] "Getting Started with Cocoon" Course

Hi all -

A (re)annoucement about the "Getting Started with Cocoon" course I'm
offering in Colorado Springs, CO, June 30 - July 3. This course is for
Cocoon users (or users-to-be) with little or no XML, XSL and/or J2EE
experience. After covering the basic of these foundational techologies,
I teach participants the basics of building Cocoon applications and work
through a series labs that provide hands-on experience with key Cocoon
concepts.

To find out more, please visit http://www.galatea.com/training or
contact me directly.

Regards,

Lajos,

Galatea IS Inc.
800.711.4901
lajos@galatea.com

--

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL