Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by John Armstrong <si...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/07 05:52:19 UTC

AppleTV!

I think this may be a first but I am now running wicket on my AppleTV
under Jetty.

This is for a home automation project where wicket will be the glue
between serial port communications and a USB-UIRT infrared input
device.

Hooray for Wicket, new frontiers.. Well, it wasn't that hard but I
think its cool.
John-

Re: AppleTV!

Posted by John Armstrong <si...@siberian.org>.
I just added my first post on this a few nights ago and I will be
filling in the blanks soon. There is a prototype roadmap I am moving
through that will ensure I have all the pieces to justify spending
time designing the actual app.

http://www.siberian.org/

John-

Re: AppleTV!

Posted by Matthew Hanlon <mr...@gmail.com>.
Very cool!  I am an AppleTV hobbyist myself.  Do you have a blog post or
something regarding the steps you took to do this?  I'd be curious to check
it out!
-Matt.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 23:55, Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> thats pretty freaking cool :)
>
> -igor
>
> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 8:52 PM, John Armstrong <si...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I think this may be a first but I am now running wicket on my AppleTV
> > under Jetty.
> >
> > This is for a home automation project where wicket will be the glue
> > between serial port communications and a USB-UIRT infrared input
> > device.
> >
> > Hooray for Wicket, new frontiers.. Well, it wasn't that hard but I
> > think its cool.
> > John-

Matthew Rollins Hanlon
http://squareoftwo.com
Hanlon's Razor:
"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by
stupidity."
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor

Re: AppleTV!

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.