Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Mark Goldfinch <ma...@modicagroup.com> on 2015/10/10 11:44:54 UTC

Download page needs updating to point at 0.9.3 release

Greetings,

http://thrift.apache.org/download currently points at 0.9.2 as the current
release, I suspect this needs updating to 0.9.3.

Thanks in advance..

Cheers,
Mark.

Re: Download page needs updating to point at 0.9.3 release

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
the 0.9.3 CHANGES file is available in the release branch or at the
following url

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=thrift.git;a=blob;f=CHANGES;h=86992614a86bd04c17aac2209376c76a56605f75;hb=53dd39833a08ce33582e5ff31fa18bb4735d6731

-Jake

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
Updated trunk copy of CHANGES to match

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.

Posted by J <mv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konrad Grochowski <hc...@minions.org.pl>.

Posted by Konrad Grochowski <hc...@minions.org.pl>.

Posted by Mark Goldfinch <ma...@modicagroup.com>.
Hi Konrad,

Posted by Konrad Grochowski <hc...@minions.org.pl>.
It seems that 0.9.3 files are not yet uploaded to Apache dist server
(0.9.3 is in status 'beeing released'). I've staged change in web page,
but it will have to wait until all files are available.

Best regards,
Konrad