Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Danny Chan <da...@apache.org> on 2021/12/08 02:15:18 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release 0.10.0, release candidate #3

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that we have approved this release.

There are 11 approving votes and 0 unapproving votes, of which all the 9
approving votes are binding. Here is the breakdown:

+1 (binding) : 9

    * Vinoth Chandar

    * Bhavani Sudha

    * vino yang

    * Balaji Varadarajan

    * Udit Mehrotra

    * Sivabalan Narayanan

    * Manoj Govindassamy

    * Nishith Agarwal

    * leesf

-1 (binding) : 0

+1 (non-binding) : 2

   * Y Ethan Guo

   * sagar sumit

-1 (non-binding) : 0

Thanks everyone !

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release 0.10.0, release candidate #3

Posted by Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org>.
Thanks Raymond, I look forward to to your migration guide.

Thanks,
Cheng Pan

Posted by Raymond Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org>.