Posted to mirrors@apache.org by »ÆÐñ <ha...@dotsino.com> on 2000/12/19 10:13:26 UTC

China Apache Mirror Annouce

I also re-posted my mirror details into this mailing list in hope that
someone will realise that the scripts have not worked and re-add in the old
ones.

Mirror Site Details:

Site domain name: http://www.apache.org.cn,

Server location:Beijing ,China

Maintainer Name: Haydn Huang

Email Address: haydn@dotsino.com

Please list our site in your mirrors list. Thank you!

yours sincerely
haydn

Re: China Apache Mirror Annouce

Posted by Michael Hallager <mi...@comsolve.net.nz>.
I doubt it.

Posted by Tom <yu...@atwell.co.jp>.
Could you handle the mirrors list?

Posted by John Donagher <jo...@webmeta.com>.
Here is my mirror's information:

Physical Location: Hartford, Connecticut, USA
Maintainer: John Donagher <jo...@webmeta.com>

Thanks.

--

John Donagher
Application Engineer

New Zealand Apache Mirror Annoucement

Posted by Sahil Gupta - NET4U <sa...@net4u.co.nz>.
 Mirror Site Details:

 Site domain name: http://apache.net4u.co.nz

 Site FTP: ftp://apache.net4u.co.nz/mirror/ftp.apache.org/

 Server location: Auckland, New Zealand

 Maintainer Name: Sahil Gupta

 Email Address: sahil@sahil.net.nz

Posted by Sahil Gupta - NET4U <sa...@net4u.co.nz>.
When I type in rsync dev.apache.org:: it says Connection refused.
Can anyone please help?

Cheers,
Sahil

Sahil Gupta - NET4U <sa...@net4u.co.nz> wrote:

> Do you personally think that Apache are going to add the servers?  They
have
> been real slack.. (there is no other word to put this)

    Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli  <http://www.betaversion.org/>  <ma...@betaversion.org>

Re: China Apache Mirror Annouce

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
I said "I'm going to do that" :) So, if it doesn't happen by this week-end,
You can start mailbombing me (or you can hack kali.betaversion.org) :) :)

    Pier

BTW, Again, if you're not on the list, please SEND ME THE SERVER INFO! :)

Sahil Gupta - NET4U <sa...@net4u.co.nz> wrote:

> Do you personally think that Apache are going to add the servers?  They have
> been real slack.. (there is no other word to put this)

    Pier

--
Pier Fumagalli  <http://www.betaversion.org/>  <ma...@betaversion.org>

Re: Connection Issues?

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.
On Tue, 26 Dec 2000, Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Dec 2000, Daniel Rinehart wrote:
>
> > 	Sorry to post again with another problem but are others also
> > getting connection issues like this when RSyncing?
> >
> > 	failed to connect to dev.apache.org - Connection refused
>
> duh. someone with appropiate access should fix it shortly.
>
> (the rsync server is accessible from local machine, so it seems like
> it maybe is something with a firewall or such).

Ah yes, you're right.  Will get fixed shortly.

	Brian

RE: Connection Issues?

Posted by Ask Bjoern Hansen <as...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 27 Dec 2000, Sahil Gupta - NET4U wrote:

> Kindly message me when it is fixed.

If you have setup everything properly it should just start working
again.

It is fixed now by the way.

 - ask

--