Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Sree Harsha <99...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/07 13:22:40 UTC

Re: LZO support in Spark 1.0.0 - nothing seems to work

@rogthefrog

Were you able to figure out how to fix this issue?
Even I tried all combinations that possible but no luck yet.

Thanks,
Harsha

MESOS slaves shut down due to "'health check timed out"

Posted by Yangcheng Huang <ya...@huawei.com>.
Hi guys

Do you know how to handle the following case -

===== From MESOS log file =====
Slave asked to shut down by master@....:5050 because 'health
check timed out'
I1107 17:33:20.860988 27573 slave.cpp:1337] Asked to shut down framework ....