Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by "Vinh Nguyen (vinguye2)" <vi...@cisco.com> on 2008/04/14 22:24:09 UTC

SubscriptionPolicy support?

Hi,

I noticed that in WS-BaseNotification-1_3.xsd, the Subscribe input takes
in 4 parameters: ConsumerReference, Filter, Date, and
SubscriptionPolicy.

But, the NotificatonProducerClient.subscribe() method doesn't have the
SubscriptionPolicy parameter.  Any reason why this object is left out?

Aloha,
-Vinh

SV: SubscriptionPolicy support?

Posted by Lenni Madsen <l....@mil.dk>.
Hi Vinh

As for the policy I can find a reference in the javaDoc
(http://ws.apache.org/muse/docs/2.2.0/javadoc/org/apache/muse/ws/notificatio
n/Policy.html) but not really where it's used, left for a later
implementation?
It's noted in the javaDoc that it's used with the subscription feature, but
I can only see Filter references.

/Lenni