Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Carlos Monteiro <un...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/06 19:35:35 UTC

Skin calloutButton callout using css

Has anyone managed to change the callout from calloutButton using css?

Carlos

Re: Skin calloutButton callout using css

Posted by Carlos Monteiro <cm...@wavesolutions.pt>.
Thanks Kevin!

You don't show the BoxyCalloutSkin but I found it here:
Skinning Callout and CalloutButton
<http://blogs.adobe.com/jasonsj/2011/11/skinning-callout-and-calloutbutton.html>

It may be usefull for other users

Os melhores cumprimentos,