Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2016/08/01 05:34:12 UTC

Podling report for August 2016

Hi all,

we have to submit a podling report for August.

I prepared the report there:

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2016

Please review and let me know if you want to see any change.

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Podling report for August 2016

Posted by Christophe Laprun <cl...@jahia.com>.
Hi all,

Looks good to me. Thank you, JB!

> On 01 Aug 2016, at 07:34, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> we have to submit a podling report for August.
>
> I prepared the report there:
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2016
>
> Please review and let me know if you want to see any change.
>
> Thanks,
> Regards
> JB
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@apache.org
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com

Christophe Laprun
Senior Software Engineer

8 rue du Sentier | 75002 Paris | France
jahia.com <http://www.jahia.com/>
SKYPE <skype:chris.laprun?add> | LINKEDIN <https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrislaprun> | TWITTER <https://twitter.com/metacosm> | VCARD <http://www.jahia.com/vcard/LaprunChristophe.vcf>

  <http://www.jahia-experience.com/>

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
thanks JB looks good.

Actually some changes were done to the live website, including fixes to some of the branding requirements, but need to be reviewed. I’m not sure the incubator logo should be at the bottom of the page. And we’re probably missing an incubation logo somewhere need the project logo ?

cheers,
  Serge…