Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/03 04:21:28 UTC

Re: Ignite & Mesos integration

Guys,

Do I understand correctly that ignite nodes started within Mesos use it's
infrastructure to discover each other? Namely, they will discover each
other even if multicast is disabled and IP discovery is not explicitly
configured?

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
If I configure vm ipfinder, mesos should be still able to add addresses.
Nick, can you check?

--Yakov

Posted by Nikolay Tikhonov <nt...@gridgain.com>.