Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by C G <cs...@hotmail.com> on 2005/09/13 08:21:29 UTC

Properties

Dear All,

I wish to add a copyright statement to the top of my files, how do I do
this?

I've set the copyright as a property, but can't get it to 'appear' in my
files.

Thanks

Colin

Re: Properties

Posted by Joshua Varner <jl...@gmail.com>.
On 9/13/05, C G <cs...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I wish to add a copyright statement to the top of my files, how do I do
> this?
>
> I've set the copyright as a property, but can't get it to 'appear' in my
> files.

This type of filtering does not currently exist in subversion.
You need to just manually add it to every file and commit
the change.

Josh

Re: Properties

Posted by Paul Koning <pk...@equallogic.com>.

 C> Dear All, I wish to add a copyright statement to the top of my
 C> files, how do I do this?

Edit your files...

 C> I've set the copyright as a property, but can't get it to 'appear'
 C> in my files.

Right.  They don't.  Which is why I found the copyright property
example in the book rather puzzling -- what's the point of adding a
copyright you can't see in the text sources?

	  paul