Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/06/04 23:37:59 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Git workflow

On 24 May 2013 19:51, Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> More useful than these links hat is your summary about this activity?

I'm not sure my summary would be useful to anyone. I don't understand the
issues. I care more about getting this resolved than the implementation
details. I just trust y'all to know what's best and decide on it and
document it.

Note, we have three things to resolve:

 * Branching, tagging, etc, etc (this has come up a few times in the last
few weeks)

 * Commit messages

 * Merge procedure (i.e. lazy consensus on merging things to master? Do we
require docs, tests, etc?)

--
NS