Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Jesus M. Rodriguez" <jm...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/11 02:29:04 UTC

ignoring a file

Is there a way to get Continuum to ignore a file during builds? I'm trying to
switch from cruisecontrol to continuum and need the ability to ignore a file.

In cruisecontrol I do this using the ignoreFiles attribute on
the modificationset tag.

Sincerely,
jesus rodriguez

Re: ignoring a file

Posted by "Jesus M. Rodriguez" <jm...@gmail.com>.
In our process we have a file that gets auto incremented with a version number
for our rpm (redhat package manager).  This file gets checked in once the rpm
file is built. Each build will checkin an updated version of the "version" file.
If we don't ignore it we get into an infinite build loop.

jesus

Re: ignoring a file

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.