Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Ruby <st...@rubysolutions.com> on 2000/07/21 18:39:49 UTC

directory listing

How do you get tomcat to prevent directory listing?

I'm serving pages through IIS just fine, I want to serve
all files in the context for portability (there are only
half a dozen static files anyway). I don't want it to
list directory contents.

Thanks

RE: directory listing

Posted by "Rob S." <rs...@home.com>.
I'm interesting in hearing the solution to this one as well =)

It ignores my Apache <Directory> and <Location> directives.  I say "ignores"
like it's supposed to know, but maybe the way we have it set up, Tomcat is
behaving correctly?

Anyone else have experience with this?

TIA!

- r