Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2017/04/11 15:24:19 UTC

[FlexJS] Merge feature into develop

Hi,

I'm going to merge feature/chart-work into develop in about an hour (I think that's around 6pm UTC).  If you have any objections, please let me know ASAP.

To recap: These changes removed redundant events being dispatched when components were created and it removes extra DIVs in the HTML DOM.

I have 8 samples working (DataBinding, Charts, DataGrid, FlexJSStore, MDLExample, DesktopMap, DateChooser, TodoList).  I know that the MobileTrader and MobileStocks app are not working because the Mobile framework project needs to be updated to use the new container set and layouts.

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project

Re: [FlexJS] Merge feature into develop

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 4/11/17, 11:59 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <ch...@c-ware.de> wrote:

>From the look of it, it seems as if indeed develop is blue again ( Thanks
>for fixing.
>So, I guess now is the time to start writing some test that ensure the
>applications built by our build work. So I will probably start by
>creating some simple Selenium tests to do some basic stuff.

Anyone who contributes tests is a hero in my eyes.  FWIW, I believe the
position of UI widgets in the examples may still be incorrect and may
shift as we finish up the container/group work, so if you write tests, try
to not have the tests rely on positions.

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: [FlexJS] Merge feature into develop