Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Kit Plummer <kp...@gestalt-llc.com> on 2007/09/27 06:05:03 UTC

Inner Jar Problem ... JAXB Again.

Ok, sorry for the ignorance.  I've got a bundle that I am attempting to
marshal a JAXB object with (inside).  When I attempt to load the bundle I
get a "Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/xml/bind/JAXBException"

So, based on the knowledge that I've found I need to add the appropriate
jars as inner jars.  Which, I have in my MANIFEST.MF:

Bundle-Version: 0.0.1.SNAPSHOT

Bundle-SymbolicName: org.rvooz.salient.cpe

Bundle-Name: org.rvooz.salient.cpe

Bundle-Vendor: org

Bundle-ClassPath: .,jaxb-api-2.0.jar,jaxb-impl-2.0.2.jar

Import-Package:
javax.xml.bind,com.sun.xml.bind,org.apache.log4j;version="0.0.0"
Export-Package: javax.xml.bind,com.sun.xml.bind,org.rvooz.salient.cpe,
org.rvooz.api.context,org.apache.log4j;version="0.0.0"

Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2

And the two jars are in the root of my bundle's jar.

What am I so stupidly missing?  Any help or direction would be greatly
appreciated.

TIA,
Kit