Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2014/01/11 21:49:57 UTC

Development version error on sbt compile publish-local

 Hi,
   I have checkouted  the  development version of Spark at
          git://github.com/apache/incubator-spark.git.

I have trying to compile it with Scala 2.10.3.

The following command completed successfully.

matmsh@gauss:~/Downloads/spark/github/incubator-spark> SPARK_HADOOP_VERSION=1.2.1 sbt/sbt assembly
But

matmsh@gauss:~/Downloads/spark/github/incubator-spark> sbt compile publish-local

gives the following error:

[info] Compiling 1 Scala source to /home/matmsh/Downloads/spark/github/incubator-spark/repl/target/scala-2.10/classes...
[info] Compiling 8 Scala sources to /home/matmsh/Downloads/spark/github/incubator-spark/streaming/target/scala-2.10/classes...
[error] /home/matmsh/Downloads/spark/github/incubator-spark/streaming/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/streaming/api/java/JavaPairDStream.scala:52: type mismatch;
[error]  found   : org.apache.spark.streaming.DStream[(K, V)]
[error]  required: org.apache.spark.streaming.api.java.JavaPairDStream[K,V]
[error]  Note: implicit method fromPairDStream is not applicable here because it comes after the application point and it lacks an explicit result type
[error]     dstream.filter((x => f(x).booleanValue()))

Any there anyway to resolve the above issue ?

Thanks  in advance for your assistance !

Shing

Re: Development version error on sbt compile publish-local

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.
Ah okay - glad you got it working... it must be due to a corruption
somewhere in sbt's state.

Posted by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,