Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Justin Williams <ju...@naturalwebs.com> on 2002/12/03 18:44:21 UTC

[users@httpd] SSL question

Hope somebody has run into this before...

I have a couple of domains on an Apache server; each has its own SSL.  In
the directive, each is listening on all ports (in theory).
If I have a directive in their config information of "SSLEngine on", then
the site doesn't work on port 80.  If SSLEngine on is not in the config
information, 80 works, but 443 doesn't.

Is there some other setting I need to add to enable both?  Thanks!!

Re: [users@httpd] SSL question

Posted by "David Tonhofer, m-plify S.A." <d....@m-plify.com>.
...but remember that if it is name-based virtual hosting,
you can only have ** ONE ** ssl virtual host...

--On Tuesday, December 03, 2002 4:37 PM -0500 Jacob Coby

Re: [users@httpd] SSL question

Posted by Jacob Coby <jc...@listingbook.com>.