Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Anish Sneh <an...@googlemail.com> on 2011/03/10 07:02:31 UTC

Re: Online demo not working?

Hi

It's still not working has the url been updated or we are missing
something....

--
Anish Sneh
"Experience is the best teacher."

Re: Online demo not working?

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.
The URL has not been, and will be removed from the site the next time it
is published.. The best bet would be to install Lenya and give it a try
yourself. Building is quite easy, just make sure you have a version of
patch installed on your system.

Re: Online demo not working?

Posted by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org>.