Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/10/26 13:08:50 UTC

Mifos Initiative Selected for Google Code-In 2017

Just as an FYI, the MIfos Initiative was selected as a mentoring org for
Google Code-In.

Isaac will be assisting in coordinating the program this year.

We'll share details on next steps as we compile our list of a couple
hundred tasks.

Stay tuned for more info.

Ed

Re: Mifos Initiative Selected for Google Code-In 2017

Posted by Maulik Soneji <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations :)

Looking forward to meet new students.

*Thanks and Regards,*