Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/24 07:30:00 UTC

NetBeans Welcome Page News

Does someone know how the News and Tutorials are updated on the Welcome
page?

Apache NetBeans 9.0 is the top news as of today.

As of blogs, is it possible to add external blogs to the apache blog
feed (like planetnetbeans was as a blog aggregator).

I'm thinking about to restart my blogging again...

Re: NetBeans Welcome Page News

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Fixed this, i.e., added different content to the News page on netbeans.org,
which shows up in the welcome screen.

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.