Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Etienne Robinet <43...@etu.he2b.be> on 2020/03/02 12:05:55 UTC

Karaf features

Hello,
I am pretty  new looking into IoTDB and I wanted to ask if there was any karaf feature/integration for the jdbc driver?(Or any planned).
Regards,

Etienne

Re: Karaf features

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, my fault. I thought "kafka".. acutally it is Karaf..
please ignore me...

-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University