Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anthony Milbourne <an...@becta.org.uk> on 2002/10/01 11:00:13 UTC

RE: mod_jk error under load (errno codes)

Hi

I just searched through google.  I didn't find any lists of error codes -
which is something that I would find quite useful as well.  All I found was
someone elses post to another forum.

Question for developers & people in the know:

I realise that I could read the source to find this out but I would rather
not have to (I use Tomcat at work and my boss would not appreciate me
spending the time to do this)...
Is there any way of obtaining a list of what these errno's mean?
It might be a handy appendix to future documentation - it would certainly
give competent sys-admins/users more of a clue where to look for the
problem.

Thanks,

	Anthony.

the system manager.